BBL

BBL

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Excited!!!

I have seven more days till my birthday!! I am one of the individuals that gets excited about their birthday MONTHS in advance. It's to the point I really have to force myself not to start thinking about it for real until October. Anyway next week I'll be somewhere not sure where, ( I won't be at work I can assure you!) enjoying my birthday.

I'm also excited because for months, my girl and I have been talking about going to Korea to visit her brother and my god brother (and a few other friends). We have been in a state of limbo about our plans because we have been waiting for her job to grant her request for vacation time. Monday she told me she got the time off! I immediately put in my request for time off (I was waiting for her to get approved first). Well...I got my signed Vacation Slip today!!! So Korea is my next stop! (am I blown I wont be taking any legit trips between now and July?! YES! but I think Korea will be worth it)

I'm excited about going... anytime to travel I'm down ( I have an inner gypsy). BUT going to Korea is a financially HUGE! Plane tickets are so freaking expensive. But I hear things aren't that bad once you actually get over there. We shall see. The next few months I'm sure will be spent busy planning & saving.

  1. I wish I was good at photography... to document this trip.
  2. A side hustle is imperative!
Anyway, Lessssgo!!!

Live. Laugh. Smile. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment