BBL

BBL

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Sick, Bibimbop, & Karoake For a Birthday Celebration

This past weekend I was sick. My face hurt, I couldn't breath, my nose was running, I was tired and my hair was a total wreck. I don't know about you... but whenever I'm sick my hair is wild and doing the most, its probably because I can't be bothered with it because I'm just trying to breathe and worry about all my ailments I have as I lay upon my death sick bed. I didn't go to church and there was no food (talk about a struggle meal smh).

Anyway, it was my close friend and twin's birthday celebration and I couldn't miss that so I got off my sick bed, got ready and descended my mountain early Saturday evening for a night with friends, Korean food and activities. 


Me in my new favorite shirt. 
Is navy polka dot, sheer and feminine. 
I mean.... whats not to like?!
 
 The crew outside the Honey Pig Restaurant 
waiting to be seated

Me and the birthday girl!
(Being sick shouldn't stop you from dressing up *shrugs*)
Getting ready to eat 
Cran Apple Juice 
Bibimbap.
Listen... who would have thought I'd be in America 
eating Bibimbap?! Surely not I! I thought I had left that 
behind me in Korea... evidently not lol 

Karaoke.
(always entertaining) 
*rolls eyes* Jesus be a fence. 
I don't karaoke. I sit back, watch, and get 
entertained. But Fireworks came on and that was 
our them song in Korea... So I got a little excited 
and grabbed a mic. I almost died -_-  

My sis. 

 It was a good night despite not feeling my best. I always enjoy seeing my friends and the people I love.

Happy Birthday Twin I hope you enjoyed your night!! 
Live. Love. Smile. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment