BBL

BBL

Monday, July 9, 2012

Camping With The Fam

This past weekend The Fam went on a camping trip to Deep Creek Park. I have not been camping in ages. In all honestly I had absolutely no interest in going camping (it's too hot for all that!). I wanted to go to the beach however those plans fell threw so I was like I'm just gonna take one for the team. I just knew I was gonna be annoyed and miserable with these extreme weather conditions but it turned out to be a really nice weekend.

This was the first time we have all time to been camping together since pathfinders. We watched the guys build a camp fire, looked for fire wood, cooked over a camp fire, had a worship services, took a 5 mile 3 hour hike throw the woods mid day (maaaan.... it was hot), swam in the lake (I could only stand in the lake to the middle of my thighs....all those people had the water looking brown and me and my germaphoic self couldn't handle it, germs and all o_O), and played bible games older siblings vs younger siblings. It was a very pleasant weekend. I only wish I had a boat so I could have ridden out on the lake....

Camping Pics

 Jon and Jered working on building a fire

 I wasn't trying to get dirty lol 

 Tasha cutting wood

 Gin Chillin 

 Sup guys

The god sibs 
  
 Chillin out reading 

 Singing 

 Hi ;)

 If this isn't the best tent/cot ever! 

 A map of our journey: 
We took the blue trail to the white trail then back to the camp site

 Hikers

Rest and shade! 

 The crew 

 oh....

 Cooking beans and potatoes 

 Camp

Jon making something to check his potatoes lol 
 
 Haystacks 

The lake
 
 It was hot but the weather was actually pretty nice, the company was great of course, the laughs plenty and the memories forever. I'm definitely glad I went.


Live. Love. Life. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment