BBL

BBL

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Random Bits

1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up. 
     Let It Loose - Wale ft. Pharrell
     Just Gimme the Light - Sean Paul
     Symphonies (Remix) - Dan Black ft. Kid Cudi
     Don't Leave Me - Blackstreet
     Heavenly - Latif
     Right Above It - Trey Songz 
2) What do you think about most?
     I think about so much... but I'd say money,the lord, guys, my bed, things I need to be doing.
3) What does your latest facebook message from someone else say?
     Its a message about hair care products 
4) Do you sleep with or without a blanket on? 
    I sleep with two blankets... year round. 
5) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
    lol not that I know of....
6) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
     seriously? never... I can't get down.
7) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose? 
      hell no... who does that?
8) What's your religion? 
      SDA 
9) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing? 
      Walking to my car... or a building.
10) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it? 
     ummm probably in front... But I would like to have some basic knowledge so I can be behind it cuz I think photography is pretty cool...
11) Do you believe in karma? 
      lol yep.... and karma is a B****
12) What does your screen name mean?
       Its me in words...
       Beauty -  I'm not too bad to look at.
       Brians -  I'm intelligent
       Life - This is my life i'm living.
       Combined to together BeautyBrainsLife is the random things I like and do that I choose to blog about.
13 ) Who is your celebrity crush? 
     Don't have one 
14 ) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
      Nope
15) How do you vent your anger? 
     Lol... that all depends on what I'm angry about it. But usually I go off at the mouth and let the other person have it. 
16) Do you have a collection of anything? 
      No 
17) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online? 
      Depends on who the person is and what we are talking about. I enjoy both tho. 
18) Are you happy with the person you've become? 
      Yes...  I'm happy with who I am, but I want to continue to get better.
19) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
      I hate to hear loud breathing when I'm trying to sleep...drives me crazy. I love to hear raining falling while I'm in bed/ sleep.
20) What's your biggest "what if"?
       What if my dad was still here...
21) Choose: East Coast or West Coast? 
      East Coast 
22) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed? 
      yea... ran into the front porch when i was like 10.  And last year some IDIOT LIAR ran me off the road. But that's it.
23) What was the last book you read? 
      ummm... How The Might Fall and Why Some Companies Never Give In ( I BS'ed my way thru that actually....
24) Do you like the smell of gasoline? 
      Who the...
25) Do you have any nicknames? 
      Yea...  Kiki Baby, Ken, KP, Netha, French Fry. Most people call me by my government tho 
26) What was the last movie you saw? 
       Bridesmaid 
27) What's the worst injury you've ever had? 
       When I was 7 or so I cut my leg and had to get like 50 stitches   
28) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
      Most likely... who hasn't 
30) What is your astrological sign? 
      I don't know...
31) Do you save money or spend it? 
      A little of both 
32) What's the last thing you purchased? 
       Gas yo! 
33) In a relationship? 
       nope
34) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
      who does stupidness like that?
35) What's your favorite animal?
       I hate animals...
36) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
      haha thats funny, but I don't have one. 
37) Where is your best friend? 
       probably off in a corner mad at me 
38) What were you doing last night at 12 AM? 
     In bed tweeting! 
40) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend? 
      I think so... 
41) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
    A. I'd only tell certain people.
    B. Stop working, Do something I've always wanted, have a huge party/dinner with friends and family and make sure my soul was right.
   C. Idk...
42) How can I win your heart?
      lol....ummm....
43) What would you want to be written on your tombstone? 
       My name and years I was alive I guess.
44) What is your favorite word? 
       Currently... hoe (my favorite word changes every couple of months) 
45) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word: heart.
       Love
46) What is a saying you say a lot?
       I don't know.
       Literally..... "I don't know" 
47) What's the last song you listened to? 
        Lets Start Over by Beyonce 
49) Basic question: what's your favorite color/colors? 
       Black cuz its just so sexy but I love color, so color period.
50) What is your current desktop picture?
       I have four up currently 
       -Me and friends on my recent trip to Canada
       -Me chillin
       -Me and my roommates
       -The Fam
51) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power? 
     I've always wanted to be either invisible or be able to teleport myself....  
52) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again? 
      Sometime when my dad was alive...
53) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
       Do I really even need to answer that....
54) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go? 
       I'd go to FL...
55) Ever been on a plane?
     Heck yea... I don't believe in this driving foolishness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment