BBL

BBL

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Black Love - A Wedding Weekend.

Over the weekend I was in Atlanta for my friend's wedding. The weekend was crazy! I didn't go to bed before 3 a.m. between socializing and getting finishes touches done for the wedding. I'm not gonna lie... even though I was excited about the wedding I was a little nervous because I only knew the bride, groom, and one of the groomsman.  And you know I'm not that out going...or talkative lol. But the weekend was great. I met a lot of great people, had some great conversations, had some jokes, and saw some of my dear friends that I miss seeing on the regular.

Here are some of my favorite pics from the weekend.

Fellow bridesmaids and hostess out to eat

Candles lined this aisle the night of the wedding

The stage

Venue: Georgia Freight Depot

The bridal table...
I really like the feel of the long table.
...Girl on one side boys on the other...
Guest table
(I was up till 2 A.M. helping to fold those little pink napkins)

Black Love
Getting dressed
*sings* isn't she lovely

Me and Remy 
Always fun to see this guy...he is jokes for days.
( this is the only pic I have of me in my total outfit -_- )

Me and my suitemate!!! Love her!
I didn't even know she was gonna be there. I walked into lunch on sabbath like... 
"I know that girl! That's my suitemate!"

 Bridesmaids

My new friend. 
 We had some great convos

Me and my boy E
I miss this dude but I swear one day...one day...  we gonna flight.

Me and the bride

The groom, myself, and the bride.

Who ever would have thought two and a half years ago sitting in a Chilis restaurant on Alumni weekend with a group of friends that Antoine and I would become good friends or I would be in his wedding. Or who would have thought a year and half ago sitting in California Pizza Kitchen that first time I met Dana that we would become good friends as well...bbm'ing/talking on the phone all the time. These are two great, crazy, funny, talented, intelligent people who I'm happy to call friends and who are great for each other.

I'm  so happy for my friends and wish them many years of happiness!
Love you both! 

Live. Love. Smile. Enjoy.

1 comment: