BBL

BBL

Friday, October 7, 2011

Go Big...I mean Natural or Go Home!

Most of the week I had the desire to go 'extra' natural this week. So wednesday night I decided to give it a whirl. I washed my hair has usual then used Cantu Shea Butter Leave In Conditioning cream.  Starting in the back I sectioned my hair in small sections then two strand twisted my hair (I put in conditioner in as I twisted my hair). My hair doesn't stay twisted on its own so I had to twist them around themselves and secure with a bobby pin.  Then I sit under the dryer. I should have set under it longer but.... I had to go to bed * KP face*. 

The next morning before I took them down. 
They are still damp so I ended having to blow dry them. 

Twists...

twists separated...

Separated more...
back view...
ummm.... not sure how I feel about the back

finished look.

Headed to work.... Minus earrings of course :/

So.... I don't think it came out too bad. I should have set under the dryer longer so it could have been totally dry by the time I took them down. Cuz when its not a 100% dry... this crap gets bigger and bigger and you know how I feel about BIG hair -___-. I'm unsure what two day hair looks like cuz... I'm still in bed and haven't messed with my hair today so.... yea lol. I might try this again in the future we shall see.  

Out shopping at the end of the day.
Big Hair. Big earrings. Maxi dress turned skirt. Big belt. Button up shirt.
My look for the day. 

Live. Love. Smile. Enjoy. 

3 comments:

  1. Looks good. Its called a "Bantu knot out". When you do your hair like that. You should YouTube it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen a couple of Youtube videos. I think next time I'll try it with some different products.

    ReplyDelete