BBL

BBL

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The Cold Is Coming....

I'm pretty sure that last Friday I wore my last summer outfit ( Last time wearing shorts) for the season. I abhor the cold. I'm a January baby born in the Windy City and can't stand the cold! Summer and spring are by far my favorite seasons. I live for summer dresses, short skirts...well...skirts period, shorts, tank tops, sandals and open toe shoes! You can miss me with layering, stocking and tights, jeans, boots, jackets and coats, socks and closed toe shoes... I'm growing weary and depressed just thinking about it! I'm trying to free them legs and be free! But y'all don't hear me....


A fedora and side braid is such a summer look to me. 

Free them legs!!! 
Goodbye shorts *sigh*  till next summer.

Have I mentioned I love off the shoulder tops?


Summer I'm gonna miss you and your hot weather and warm nights. Winter is coming *SIGH* but I'll see you in a couple months ~ KP

Live. Love. Smile. Enjoy

1 comment: