BBL

BBL

Monday, September 24, 2012

The Bow

I woke up Saturday morning and decided I was gonna put my hair in a bow. I don't remember where I originally ran across this style but it was some years ago.  Recently, while perusing instagram, a friend created a huge bow with a scarf and I was like "I'm gonna do that with my hair". So I did! *shrugs*. My serious side was like "why is there a bow sitting on top your head?! are you 8?!" but sometimes you just gotta roll with something different.

Below are a couple of pics from the weekend and a video on how I did my hair. 


Me and the kid

 
Hi 

The total look 

 I don't know what I was doing. 
I look like I have half a leg.
-____________- 
 
Out here looking like Minni Mouse 
*adjusts bow*


One thing I forgot to mention in the video is that I
 recommend doing this style on hair that's a couple of days old. 
Older hair will give more structured bows.


I don't think most people I encountered on Saturday had ever seen anything like it (I could hear the confusion and awe in their voices LOL) but they seemed to like it. This look was definitely new and different... but I had fun wearing lol.


Live. Love. Smile. Enjoy.

2 comments: