BBL

BBL

Monday, December 5, 2011

My Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays besides Christmas of course. I guess what I love most about it is that it's a time to be with friends and family, have great food,  remember all that you have been blessed with throughout the year and decorate (although I don't do much of that right now one day when I get my own house Thanksgiving will be at my house  *whispers* they just don't know yet, and it will be a grand event. I will make my Thanksgiving fantasy a reality).

This past Thanksgiving was definitely a good Thanksgiving. My whole family was home, my god family came over for dinner, my good friend from college come up for the weekend, people that didn't have families to spend the holiday with came over, and The Fam got together to play games.

Throwing the footfall around 

Looking a little crazy cookin.
(I'd been up since 4 with an hour nap at this point) 

The Peters Sisters

"The Turkey"

Me and the "Turkey" 

Turkey, Potato Salad, Greens,  Cornbread, Mac and Cheese,
Cranberry sause & Sweet Potatoes. 

My other Sibs 


The Sibs 

Musical Selection 

Playing Catch Phrase 

I am blessed to have such wonderful family and great friends! 
Till next year!! 

Live. Love. Smile. Enjoy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment