BBL

BBL

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A love Language Journey?... (I Don't Know What to Title This)

I'm in embarking on a new journey so to speak... well... its more so a new experience.

Several weeks ago I took the 5 Love Languages assessment to determine what my love language is. The following are my results.
  • Receiving Gifts/ Quality Time
  • Words of Affirmation 
  • Acts of Service 
  • Physical Touch
I found the results interesting, although some it I was already aware of. After taking the assessment I wanted to read the book. I knew we had the book around the house somewhere because I know my mom had read the book but I had not gotten around to looking for it. Last week I was approached by a friend to read The Five Love Languages Singles Edition with her, after asking a couple of questions ( I have to ask questions before I commit myself to things) I jumped at the opportunity because I've been wanting to read the book.

We decided to co-blog our thoughts and finding on the book as well as include some challenges. First and foremost, I'm looking forward reading the book. But I'm also looking forward to the experience of co-blogging  and seeing what this experience has to offer. So check us out at http://www.tumblr.com/blog/kpandkk and Follow!

I will still have my blog... I enjoy blogging and even tho I don't blog as often or  how I would like, this is still my baby.

Live. Love. Smile. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment