BBL

BBL

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Cornmaze

So.... this has been sitting my drafts for over a week because I had to buy something to upload my photos:

Yesterday was an eventful day... to say the least but it it was a great day. I saw acquaintances and friends I hadn't seen in a while, had a good Sabbath dinner, saw The Fam and ended the day at a corn mase. My twin and I had decided a  couple of weeks ago that we were gonna go to the corn maze.  So yesterday before I headed to church I threw a few things in a bag and headed out the door.

My "unprepared is this happening" face
After gathering the troops we headed out to the corn maze. They had bonfires going, a jumping thing for kids, and some booths selling food and snack, with country music playing in the background to help create a country ambiance. They also gave you a piece of paper that allows you to do different activities as you walk through the maze.There was a map by numbers on the sheet of paper that you fill in as you go and also a game where you have to find all the clues.

The crew 
The experience was cool... but it was WAY too cold for me and I was not prepared . Somewhere along the way I lost my flash light ( how that even happened I do not know), I got hit in the face by corn stalks, blazed our own path, got slightly muddy and froze my little fingers OFF.

 Me and thing 

 About to enter the maze 

Trying to see what clues we were missing 

Over all it was fun... but way too cold!!

Live. Love. Smile, Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment