BBL

BBL

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

This past weekend was bittersweet. It was sweat because the whole Fam was in town. But sad cuz my god bros (possibly both) are leaving. I think the reason I find these weekend get togethers so fun is just the camaraderie and the different elements my friends and family bring to the group. There are jokes for days. I've decided to share a few of my favorite pics of the weekend(its so hard to choice...but i picked a few)...even though I have already uploaded them all online.

The Masterminds....
All lined up at out hang our spot.
Bakers Park sabbath walk
Black men = Sexy. But thats the fam tight there
My twin and two sisters. Love these girls
Gin with her vision...it came out great!
Winner and loser lol
My sis and god siblings...family
God created friends for a reason. He did a good job creating mine

No comments:

Post a Comment