BBL

BBL

Thursday, July 22, 2010


As of late (two weeks or so) I've just been pissed off. Pissed off at no one and everyone. In the mist of my...annoyance I came to a couple of conclusions. I need to "clean house". And by this I mean eliminate a few people from my association. They are people that have entered my life and probably never should have gotten to the point they are now. Over the course of time, from when I met them till now the dynamics of the relationships with these friends have changed. And quite frankly I don't like where these friendship are and the turns they have taken over the course of the years. They have become unhealthy for me. So for my peace of mind, body, and soul I'm on a mission to eliminate these people from my life. I deserve better and more respect from the people I call "friend".

While on this pissed off realization that I need to stop certain people from having a part in my life, I realized I have stuff I want to do and accomplish. So I made myself a year and a half year plan of of goals. I have several short term goals that when combined set me up to reach my "long term" year and a half goal. And some things I just want to do to better myself or just experience.

  • Take motorcycle classes
  • Take the GMAT or GRE
  • Get into a grad program
  • Start Studying for the CPA exam
  • Take Photography classes
I think my Goals are simple and can be reached and steps are already being taken to reach them. By December 2011, I hope to have each accomplish.

Sidebar* A Bucket List is coming soon... inspired by my fellow friend and follower KeikoKaveri

Live. Laugh. Smile. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment