BBL

BBL

Sunday, June 13, 2010

I miss you...

I try not to think about my dad much. Only because it makes me sad and cry. But occasionally try as I might...I do. Yesterday I had a great day. I had Sabbath dinner at my house and it was great as usual. Then I went to the movies with friends. But on the way home... for some reason an immense loneliness came over me and I started to think of my dad. Driving home at 1:30 at night sitting in the dark, tears came to my eyes. I miss my daddy. As 26 year old woman... who will always be her daddy's baby... I just wished for a moment that he would tell me to go to my room or change that my shirt was too low and go change or sit in the van in silent after a day on some constrution site . Just some type of contact. These moments hit me at the most random and odd times. I guess because I try not to think of him a lot when I do thoughts come rushing to the surface and I can't push them away and the tears come. I know he is gone for a reason although I don't know why exactly. But it still breaks my poor heart.

KP ~ Always & Forever~

Live. Laugh. Smile. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment